[Talk-GB] Meon Valley

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:07:04 BST 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:39:11 +0100 Nick Whitelegg
<Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk> wrote:

> Guess it must be you doing the Meon Valley area - good to see some
> footpaths done :-)

Yes it is me. :o)

> I've done all the stuff W of Bishops Waltham so it looks like there
> could be some comprehensive path mapping in that part of the world
> soon.

I thought it would probably be you working in that area. I'll try to
get out and finish off the roads in Bishops Waltham so that we
have that area complete.

> Had a vague idea to map (walk) the old railway line from Wickham to
> West Meon one day - but it looks like you have a bike so could
> probably do it a bit quicker. Are you thinking of doing it one day?

I had planned to cycle the railway track at some point but I've not got
any immediate plans. I've no objections if you want to map some or all
of it.

I have also been keeping a rough todo list on the wiki[1] of things
that still need to be done.

Regards,

Andy

[1]  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Meon_Valley