[Talk-GB] Meon Valley

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Thu Apr 5 20:25:23 BST 2007

On Thursday 05 Apr 2007 12:07, Andy Street wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:39:11 +0100 Nick Whitelegg
>
> <Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Guess it must be you doing the Meon Valley area - good to see some
> > footpaths done :-)
>
> Yes it is me. :o)
>
> > I've done all the stuff W of Bishops Waltham so it looks like there
> > could be some comprehensive path mapping in that part of the world
> > soon.
>
> I thought it would probably be you working in that area. I'll try to
> get out and finish off the roads in Bishops Waltham so that we
> have that area complete.

Slight clarification there - the *paths* are mine  but many of the roads are
Dean Earley's, I think. Looked at the wiki - might also add a list of paths I
know of in the upper Meon Valley (Old Winchester Hill/Beacon Hill).

Walked from Petersfield to Bishops Waltham yesterday btw... a project worth
going for would be to join up the dense path networks in the Petersfield and
Southampton areas.

Nick