[Talk-GB] Motorways, Railways and NPE Maps

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:58:19 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 15:14 +0100, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Barnett, Phillip wrote:
> > What's the green wiggle by Stoke-on-Trent?
>
> It seems that a few random bits (including the cycle path, and the IoW
> pub) are contained in the coastline file I use (coast-061213-0.01.osm)
>
> Any chance of the person who produces the uk coastline excerpts doing a
> new one, that excludes these bonus entries? :)
>
> Nick

I uploaded another one from a more recent planet dump

http://www.jburgess.uklinux.net/uk-coast-simplify-0.01.osm.bz2

The file is several times larger than the previous one for no obvious
reason. I have not got time to investigate at the minute.

It doesn't appear to have any amenity=pub but does have some bits of the
French coast.

	Jon