[Talk-GB] Restricted Byways (was: Re: Access: horse-drawn vehicle)

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Tue Apr 10 08:53:30 BST 2007

> Do we want to introduce a new tag?
> Do we want a map specifically for horse riders (similar to the one
> that is being done for cyclists)?
> Shaun


There's a new class of right of way popping up all over the place called the 
"Restricted Byway" which allows horse drawn carriages but not motor vehicles, 
so some tag needs to be invented so that restricted byways can be described 


More information about the Talk-GB mailing list