[Talk-GB] Update from pathways of desire party

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Apr 17 21:02:09 BST 2007

Ahoy,

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 17:16:42 Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> > Pathways of desire PDF
>
> What tagging scheme was used to differentiate between the different path
> types, incidentally?
> This could potentially have wider use.

I keep meaning to start a proposed features page... but falter because I can't
decide on the best approach and then get lost in thought ;-)

We just used a very rudimentary scheme:
- cycleway for the main path
- footpath for usable paths
- an additional "status=desired" for the PoDs

Kind regards,
Tom

--
| Green Party Speaker on Intellectual Property and Free Software |
| http://tom.acrewoods.net    ::    http://www.greenparty.org.uk |