[Talk-GB] Southampton Mapping Party - Confirmation of Venue

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sat Apr 21 08:48:41 BST 2007

Hello everyone,

I can now confirm that we have a room booked for the Southampton mapping party
at Southampton Solent University on both April 28th (Sat) and 29th (Sun).

The venue is RM322, Reginald Mitchell Building, Southampton Solent University,
East Park Terrace, Southampton. The room is available from 9am to 4pm each
day and has a PC. I'll try and pre-install JOSM on it; the only problem is it
*may* not have a serial port so it would be good if someone could bring a
laptop as backup.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=50.907&lon=-1.4&zoom=16

The University is just north of the secondary road running east-west at the
bottom of East Park Terrace.

So the order of events will be approximately as follows:

9am - 10am Meet in RM322, Reginald Mitchell Building, Southampton Solent
University, to introduce the weekend and plan where to map. On Sunday, upload
traces from Saturday afternoon.

10am - 1pm Mapping

1pm - 2pm Upload morning traces.

2pm - 6pm (or 7pm?) More mapping

Evening - find a drinking/eating venue (to be confirmed).

Nick