[Talk-GB] Lake District Mapping Week - July 3rd to 8th?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 14:38:37 BST 2007

Hello everyone,

Don't know if you remember the suggestion of a Lake District mapping week
but I've found a week which would be most convenient for myself. I can't
really do June now due to work commitments and want to avoid the school
holidays (July 15th - September 5th or so? Been a while....)  as it'll
probably be overcrowded.

So I'd like to propose Tuesday July 3rd (can't do the Monday) to Sunday
July 8th. Does that sound good?

Idea is not to attempt to map all the Lake District but to try and do
reasonable coverage of the central area - basically a
Grasmere-Langdale-Coniston access. I made a start mapping some of Great
Langdale back in January.

Sound good? Any later and it'll probably have to be September.

Nick