[Talk-GB] Is slightly hacky data better than no data?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:47:53 BST 2007

Jonathan
As others have said, go for it.

I just want to add that stepwise refinement is the very nature of OSM data.
Things can start off very rough indeed, but as better data and more
information comes along it can get incrementally improved.  Furthermore,
correct topology is much more important, IMHO), than 2cm or even 200m
lat/lon precision.

Oh, and good work in the Guildford area.  I've been slowly contributing just
to the north of Guildford in the Woking / Wisley / Riply area.  It's nice to
see an adjacent area getting done.

80n