[Talk-GB] Is slightly hacky data better than no data?

Jonathan Bennett openstreetmap at jonno.cix.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 18:41:30 BST 2007

> Oh, and good work in the Guildford area.  I've been slowly
> contributing just to the north of Guildford in the Woking / Wisley /
> Riply area.  It's nice to see an adjacent area getting done.

Thanks -- it's a lot easier to find the time when you have a young son
who needs taking for a walk in his pushchair. Incidentally, is there an
easier way of seeing who's editing an area than manually querying the
API for the history of a way that's changed?

Is it me, or is OSM the most Surrey-centric project on the 'net? :)