[Talk-GB] Bridges (Edinburgh)

Dave_A_F d.a_web3 at fiddes.net
Wed Aug 8 14:37:42 BST 2007

The rendering problem is fixed by adding the appropriate osmarender tags
to instruct it not to render Name or Ref for the bridge.

I am fixing this and other similar where ref or name are on roundabouts
in any places I go.

These tags are also useful to prevent small bits of street such as short
cul-de-sacs in housing estates which have the name of the street they
branch from having badly rendered name.

As to the reuse of segments - you can differentiate as Shaun has
described in JOSM but with Potlatch its potluck which you will pick and
so for maintenance I feel a bad idea!

Dave