[Talk-GB] gps units & mapping parties this month

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Mon Aug 13 10:48:29 BST 2007

I have most of the GPS units.

I have funding to pay for beer etc for ONE party this month. I had
said the SW mapping party for this, but it doesn't seem to be a big
deal - only a few people in a tiny town. If that's the case, it won't
need the units and they can go to the Isle of Man (which clashes) and
the funding can go to Edinburgh this weekend? Or the units can be
split up or something.

Not trying to play favourite here - just need some help as I have all
(minus one that andy has) the units and the £££ and I want to use
them as best as possible :-)

Also please fill out the units request wiki page http://
wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GPS_Units_for_Loan

have fun,