[Talk-GB] Getting a Load of CDs printed

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:15:33 BST 2007

Hello Nick,

I have a Canon PIXMA iP4200, which includes a CD printing facility. I
have a bunch of printable DVDs. It is inkjet, so if you do touch it
when it is wet, then you will get smudges. Professional CD/DVD
printers use pretty much the same method, though do a whole batch,
rather than the user having to manually change each and every CD once
it is printed. They often also just use CD-Rs or DVD-Rs.

http://shop.cd-writer.com/acatalog/
ALL_PRODUCTS_PRIMERA_BRAVO_SE_DVD_CD_DUPLICATOR____63101__1587.html
is an example of a professional level CD/DVD duplicator.

Shaun