[Talk-GB] Postcode search on slippy map

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sat Aug 25 11:41:24 BST 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 18:45:14 Tom Hughes wrote:
> In fact neither database seems to be giving a hit for that postcode
> at the moment - the npemaps combined API that we use is:
>
>   http://www.npemap.org.uk/cgi/geocoder.fcgi?format=text&postcode=ab12+3cd

That would be because I made it up :D I didn't fancy giving my postcode out on
a public list. I tried both the URLs you gave and npemap gave the vague AB12
3## answer whilst FTP gave the correct one.

Anyway, I will email the npemap people if they don't respond here, thanks for
the pointer!

Kind regards,
Tom

--
| Green Party Speaker on Intellectual Property and Free Software |
| http://tom.acrewoods.net    ::    http://www.greenparty.org.uk |