[Talk-GB] Hindhead Tunnel

Jonathan Bennett openstreetmap at jonno.cix.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 14:06:32 BST 2007

Does someone want to own up to mapping the northern Hindhead Tunnel
approach? There's one issue with this being rendered, since neither
Mapnik nor Osmarender appear to recognise "under construction" tags, but
I'll deal with that on the main list.

What I'm more concerned about is the sourcing of this info -- I can't
see how it hasn't come from a copyrighted source, since the stretch in
question hasn't been built, so it can't have been surveyed. However,
it's a tiny stretch of road and will eventually be surveyed normally. Do
people think I should I take this info out?

Jono.