[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] dangerous cycling lanes (was Re: A new highwaytagging scheme - thinking about)

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:57:22 BST 2007

On 8/29/07, Shaun McDonald <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:

> On 29 Aug 2007, at 12:55, Andy Allan wrote:
>
> > On 8/29/07, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> >> [...]
>
> The ncn and rcn are more generic, so that other countries can use the
> same tags. However these definitions are pretty much correct for the UK.
>
> > ncn - Sustrans National Cycle network (in red)
> > rcn - Sustrans Regional Cycle network (in blue)
> > lcn - local cycle networks (inc. London cycle network) - also in blue
>
> Why are the rcn and lcn the same blue colour? Please make them
> different colours.

Because I spent hours setting things up to render the rcn tags (helped
by me not spotting what was wrong even though it was obvious) and then
going to bed before I'd picked another colour!

It's easy for me to re-render stuff when the new planet comes out each
week, but general development tends to happen in fits and starts when
I get some time.

Cheers,
Andy