[Talk-GB] [ANNOUNCE] Bath mini-meet.

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Tue Feb 6 12:24:21 GMT 2007

Where: The Raven Pub, Queen Street/Quiet Street.
When: Monday 12th February, 6:45pm
Map:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=51.3834812708855&lon=-2.3614
811890875&zoom=17

(not on mapnik layer yet)

We are having an informal get together for those interested in mapping
in and around Bath. This is very much open to anybody, whether complete
beginners or OSM old-timers.

Thanks to the Bath mapping weekend last year, large parts of Bath have
already been mapped very well, but there is plenty more to do, and I'm
very much looking forward to taking our map to the next level.

Please contact me if you are interested in coming, or just turn up on
the night.

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com