[Talk-GB] Midlands meeting

Tom Higgy higgy at bandnet.org
Tue Feb 6 17:32:56 GMT 2007

Cor, got caught out by the reply address thing yet again...

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> There's an OSM-Midlands meeting planned for tomorrow evening:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Midlands%2C_UK_User_Group
>
> "Beer and Balti evening"
>
> The Sutton Park, Boldmere Road (junction of Boldmere Road and Jockey
> Road), Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 5UY
>
> Thus far only Andy and I are signed up. Anyone else?

Wish I could, and I would definately be there if I didn't have work.

An event on a Friday or during the two weeks starting 25th Feb would
suit me if there's any room on people's calendars for another meet-up.

If not, see you at the Brum mapping event.

--
Tom

- www.bandnet.org