[Talk-GB] Carto day

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 23:10:31 GMT 2007

I know that Holiday Inns (not express) generally have free wifi access in
the lobby. If someone could check out the:

Holiday Inn, OXFORD, PEARTREE ROUNDABOUT
OXFORD, OX2 8JD ENGLAND
Hotel Front Desk: 44-870-4009086

Including the ability to chat and discuss in the cocktail lounge then that
might be an alternative. Coffee cost might be a little steep by the third
cup?

They have meeting rooms there of course but probably beyond what we would be
prepared to cover. Might be worth checking though. 12 seat boardroom style
is the smallest.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson