[Talk-GB] Newbie in Bath

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Thu Feb 8 12:44:19 GMT 2007

If your unsure you can try sending it to me (off list) and I can have a
look at it, or you can just open the file in JOSM, or upload to OSM -
they will both complain if the file is invalid.

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com