[Talk-GB] carto day confirmed, 3rd March, Oxford

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Feb 9 18:55:34 GMT 2007

Thanks all for help and suggestions on this.

I've arranged with our two most prominent cartographers (richard and
steve), artem and myself to have a focused morning going through the
zoom levels of mapnik and fixing them up. The small number of people is
to keep it focused and because of limited venue space, the day has been
chosen as the only day in the next 3-4 months that us four can all make
it(!).

(If someone can find a bigger venue for the morning/day with internet
then we can expand it.)

This will be followed at 3pm ish by more general carto/osm chat and then
food/beer somewhere in Oxford (venue TBA). All welcome!

have fun,