[Talk-GB] Phone Mast data - Guardian reports

Mon Feb 26 09:57:09 GMT 2007

Robert Hart wrote:

> That's interesting. I was wondering yesterday about the legal status
>  of information released under FOD was - does it count as PD? Or is
> it more a case of copyright + fair use? Does it matter if the
> organisation doing the releasing derives the data from OS?

FoI doesn't say anything about copyright. It's only about access.
Therefore OS retains its full copyright... sadly.

Incidentally, on churches, npemaps is your friend... most of them
haven't moved much in the last 50 years. :)

cheers
Richard