[Talk-GB] Phone Mast data - Guardian reports

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Mon Feb 26 12:44:13 GMT 2007

> CofE churches should be on http://www.achurchnearyou.com/
>
> Enter a full postcode in the box, and click on the google map that is
> shown. I'm on a list that the makers of that site are also on - I'll
ask
> them if I can get a copy of their data.

Given this at the bottom:

Latest data available for parish boundaries: December 2006. Boundary
data from the Church Commissioners for England. Digital Mapping
Solutions from Dotted Eyes. (c) Crown Copyright 2005. All rights
reserved. Licence number 100019918
You have 12 further accesses remaining in the current 24-hour period for
IP address 193.82.249.137.

I suspect this is a non-starter.

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com