[Talk-GB] A14 primary road

matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 23:36:50 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 11:08:38PM +0000, Dean Earley wrote:
> A few days ago, I added a section of the A14 around Kettering, and
> marked it (and the existing way) as a primary.
> I've just noticed that someone has split it up into 100m ways and
> changed them all back to trunk.
> Can you let me know where you get the trunk information from as
> everything I've found says it isn't...

No, the A14 is trunk.

http://www.highways.gov.uk/aboutus/139.aspx

(or search for "network map" on http://www.highways.gov.uk/)

Incidentally, if there are any bits missing, I have tracklogs of, I believe, all
of it from the M1/M6 to Ipswich. I've been meaning to check to see if bits are
missing and to make sure it is all there, but not had time yet.

Thanks,

--
Matthew