[Talk-GB] Mapping unofficial paths in South London

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sat Jan 13 01:27:44 GMT 2007

Ahoy,

A potential mapping weekend, here. I was talking with a colleague at work*
who's interested in mapping unofficial footpaths - where people cut across
open land - around our offices in Wallington/Beddington, which is in the
South of London.

Since there's potential for support from work, I thought it might make a fun
mapping weekend sometime in the future... map the surrounding area, but also
look at land use patterns that you wouldn't get on your basic OS/A-Z map :)

Would people be interested in this, or is it a diversion from the heady task
of mapping official ways?

Tata,
Tom

* www.bioregional.com

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera