[Talk-GB] Glasgow meet?

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Wed Jan 17 13:25:15 GMT 2007

Nick Burch wrote:
> Hi All
>
> It seems there hasn't been a Scotland meet yet (I don't think I've missed
> hearing about it....). Since I'm going to be in Glasgow next Saturday
> (20th), and Dom is too, I thought it might be a good chance to meet some
> Scottish OSMers.
>
> I was thinking that Dom and I might go and sit in a coffee shop in the
> centre of Glasgow from about 10.30 until 12.30 on Saturday, if anyone
> wants to come along and say hi. With any luck, we should have some old
> maps of glasgow for npemaps to show off too.
>
> Suggestions for a coffee shop with wireless appreciated. Somewhere not too
> far from Central Station would be great too :)
>
> So, anyone interested?

I thought that I may have able to make it across from Edinburgh. However
it's looking unlikely at the moment.

Is there anyone in Scotland that would be interested in a meet up later
in the year. I'm planning to go the the Edinburgh Linux Group at the
start of next month to try and promote openstreetmap, possibly thinking
about organizing a mapping party later in the year....

Cheers
Chris