[Talk-GB] London this weekend

chippy chippy chippy2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 00:46:40 GMT 2007

Whilst in London (not sure if I can make it yet), we could have a look
at the superb London mapping exhibition at the British Library, St.
Pancras, "London: A Life in Maps"

http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/features/londoninmaps/homepage.html

I visited the exhibition last week, there was no mention of OSM, but
there were lovely old maps, so well worth a visit anyhow -  and it
might be fun to map the area around the library.

- tim