[Talk-GB] Cycle mapping weekend

Thu Jan 25 12:20:02 GMT 2007

Fired up by a fun weekend cycling (parts of) National Cycle Network
Route 4 between Bristol and Swansea, I'd like to propose an informal
mapping day/weekend to increase our NCN coverage.

The idea would be that we congregate on a central point from where
several NCN routes radiate, and each head off along one of the routes.
Ideally, we could use the train to return to the start point in the
evening.

At first glance, Leicester seems like an ideal location, but doubtless
there are many other possibilities.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/National_Cycle_Network_mapping_event

Anyone fancy donning a hi-vis cycling jacket and joining me?

cheers
Richard