[Talk-GB] Proposal - Natural:cave

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:39:50 BST 2007

On 7/7/07, James <james.olney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello mappers!
> I would like to propose a feature natural:cave i went to cheddar gorge
> recently and found many natural caves and would like to mark them on
> the map. I have been told i need to add the proposal onto the wiki,
> but i would firstly like to know if i should be marking a cave as
> something else (an existing tag).

James, you don't actually *need* to do anything.  You can tag them in
whatever way suits you.  However, the nice sociable thing to do is to put up
a map features proposal and, if its a well thought out proposal, then others
will most likely adopt it.

So go ahead with tagging them and put up a proposal on the wiki - I don't
think there is anything there already (without looking).

We need caves ;)
80n

Kind regards,