[Talk-GB] NCN refs - consistency

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Jul 10 23:18:03 BST 2007

Sustrans, who developed the network, uses 'NCN' as the abbreviation. I
would prefer NCN25, though I appreciate it is a bit verbose. But if they
can be rendered in red/blue boxes as per the road signs, then I think
that would be a reasonable alternative. Mind you, the rendering can do
that even if the tag says NCN or N or whatever, by simply dropping the
letters if it knows it is part of NCN

David