[Talk-GB] NCN refs - consistency

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 13:31:00 BST 2007

Yes, they're formal Sustrans routes, and in fact some of the earlier
ones that formed part of the network. I'm the Sustrans Volunteer ranger
for one of them (R17), and know the volunteer rangers for many of the
other routes in the area. Regional routes have a blue background behind
the number, instead of red.