[Talk-GB] Fwd: NCN refs - consistency

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:45:12 BST 2007

I don't like having to remember to hit "reply all" for the OSM lists,
can this setting be changed? Can I also get a copy of mail that I
send to the list, just like the OpenOffice.org list do? That way I
know that the mail has gone to the list without having to go to the
archive.

Begin forwarded message: