[Talk-GB] Future UK mapping parties

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Mon Jul 16 19:38:49 BST 2007

I've also been thinking about doing an Isle of Man mapping party
around the last week of august,  actually more likely 1st and 2nd
september.

I'm expecting it'll be mostly local people, part of the reason being
that I don't think there is actually that much more to map outside of
the towns of the island.

Is anyone interested? The weather is usually ever so slightly better
than Manchester's rainyness  :)