[Talk-GB] mapping parties reminders

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Tue Jul 17 15:55:13 BST 2007

Dear all

Really cool that there is all this activity with more parties :-)
Some friendly reminders that

* rightmove.co.uk sponsor us for one party a month for food,
transport etc. You need to liase with me to make that happen.

the basics in place.

* there is a howto that needs your love and attention http://
wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapping_Party_Howto - particularly
pay attention to choosing a date early and sticking to it so that
people can get cheap travel from the other side of the country :-)

re rightmove, July was the lake district. So we have Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/
Dec left. I would really like to hold at least one party in the SW,
say Plymouth and so on where there is not a ton of mapping happening.
The Medway Towns also jump out.

have fun,