[Talk-GB] Isle of Man mapping party - 1st September 2007

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Sat Jul 21 14:32:47 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to announce[1] the Isle of Man mapping party[2] to be held
1st September 2007. The main aim of it would be to try and fill in the
holes around the Island's capital, Douglas, and maybe some other areas
if there enough people interested.

I realise that weekend clashes with the South West UK Mapping Party,
and it may appeal more to local people anyway, but if anybody wants to
visit the Island for the weekend and needs assistance with
accommodation or anything, let me know and I can try to help out.
Boats from Liverpool are usually relatively cheap, flying not so
cheap, especially on a months notice (as I've just discovered when
booking my flights).

Cheers,
Dan

[1] http://www.dankarran.com/blog/archives/2007/07/21/isle_of_man_mapping_party.php