[Talk-GB] JOSM presets file

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed Jun 6 17:13:25 BST 2007

Hi Nick,

I'm in Cambridge too. There are at least four others doing small amounts of
mapping in the area to my knowledge (not all on this list), and having
completed Cambridge, I've been doing South Cambridgeshire villages and Ely
recently.

I have been gradually heading in your direction: I've done Balsham and
Abington, and Linton is next on my list in that area. Haverhill was high on
my target list, but of you are on the spot, so much the better: I'll stop at
the Suffolk border - there's plenty to do elsewhere in Cambridgeshire.
Newmarket is also high on my target list, because I'm east of Cambridge so
it is not too far to go by bike.

David