[Talk-GB] Streams & rivers

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Mar 6 23:56:42 GMT 2007

I'd like streams as well. The complicated alternative suggestions would just
put us all off making these things IMO and aren't likely to get into
renderers any time soon. Maybe it is time for a vote on this long standing
item.

However, David said his object was called 'Maltby Dike'. Given the name, I
wonder whether waterway=drain might be appropriate for this particular case
(as it is for the 'lodes' of the fenlands).

David