[Talk-GB] Second speaker for BCS meeting on April 26th

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 08:56:30 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

My university occasionally holds meetings organised by the hampshire
branch of the BCS. There is a meeting on April 26th which Steve is
speaking at. They have two speakers; I was thinking of speaking myself but
I was thinking that it might be a higher impact if we had two speakers
from outside the University.

So is anyone else able to speak at this event, on some aspect of free
geodata other than directly about OSM itself (in Southampton, Thurs April
26th)?  Let me know as soon as feasible as it needs to be organised more
or less now.

Thanks,
Nick