[Talk-GB] Ely

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed May 9 16:05:09 BST 2007

On Saturday I was thinking I'd wander up to Ely (pop ~15,000) with my bike
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=52.399834&lon=0.263128&zoom=11)
and survey as much of it as I can (there's a small amount already done in
the middle but not much else).

Would anyone like to join me? It's a bit big for me to complete in a day on
my own, but I reckon two of us could do the whole city if we work hard.

There's direct trains to Ely from London, Ipswich, Peterborough, and Kings
Lynn and points between and beyond. My wireless broadband near Cambridge is
available too if you want to process the data as well.

Weather forecast is sunny with showers.

Anyone interested.

David