[Talk-GB] Guildford evening meet this week?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu May 17 19:07:00 BST 2007

>Could do -- I chose the Three Pigeons based on Nick coming in from the
>Downs to the east, and the place being quite quiet. Haven't been in the
>Brit for a while, but I think they have tellies in there, which might
>make the background noise level indoors a bit high, but providing it's
>not raining we could always sit outside.

So do we want to make a firm decision so maybe it could go on the wiki as
a meet and others in the area could come along? TBH I don't know either
pub (I spent a lot of time in Guildford when I was at school... but all of
it under 18), but I'm easy either way. If it is raining I probably won't
go on the Downs anyway(not through being a lightweight, just limited
aesthetic appeal) and just wander round the eastern suburbs (between
London Road and Epsom Road) for a while.

Nick