[Talk-GB] Online POI editor for place mapping party -usabilityenhancements

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu May 17 20:14:00 BST 2007

Sorry, a couple more:

- could you possibly put the lat/long of the cursor position on display - I
can't easily see when I'm going outside my area

- when add feature is selected, the display doesn't collect existing nodes
from the database, so I'm in danger of adding a place that's already there.
Could you collect nodes whenever the map is panned or zoomed?

(thanks for removing coastline and highway nodes etc - much clearer to see
what I'm doing)

David