[Talk-GB] Virtual place mapping 'party'

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Thu May 17 22:42:37 BST 2007

Just a quick heads-up, I put my name down for 18 - Manchester and
Liverpool, as I was hoping to get some of it done while on the train.
Unfortunately the NPE I'd downloaded was not high enough res so I
couldn't do anything. I've remove my name as I'm away for the next
week so if anyone wants to take it, it's free.

John