[Talk-GB] Fw: Online POI editor for place mapping party-usabilityenhancements

Barry Crabtree barry.crabtree at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:49:32 BST 2007

Hi

Just started using the editor to add some points, working pretty well for me
now, but have one suggestion for improvement & one dumb question!

Can you make the text entry box semi-transparent. Usually it comes up and
covers up the name of the place I'm about to enter & if the name is a bit
unusual I have to go back & re-edit it!

Dumb question. How can I get to a particular lat/lon easily without dragging
from wherever I happen to be put when it starts up?

And a third question - I cant seem to go past 52N 0.92E! Any idea why?

Cheers .Baz

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.  - Gandhi.