[Talk-GB] The Fill The Gap Mapping Party - Richmond

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:34:16 BST 2007

Folks
It's now just 3 weeks until the Fill The Gap mapping party in Richmond.

I've just put up the cake image for the area on the wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Richmond-on-Thames

If you are already signed up and fancy a particular slice then please bag it
by adding your name against the appropriate area - first come first served.

The venue has been confirmed as the Inn at Kew Gardens which is a nice quiet
bar with good food, good beer and free WiFi.  It should be ideally suited
for our needs.  They will be providing coffee and hot bacon sandwiches at
the kick-off on Saturday morning to get us off to a good start for the
weekend.

Etienne