[Talk-GB] The Fill The Gap Mapping Party - Richmond

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun May 27 08:46:59 BST 2007

Gregory
Your help would be very welcome.  We can make up a poster similar to this (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Poster002.jpg) that you could
take round to local museums, etc.

I just started the publicity process, by sending out some press releases
(copy attached if you can use it).  The result so far is:
http://www.richmond-online.co.uk.

BTW Off-cake is OK :)

80n