[Talk-GB] mapping tunnels

tim chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:06:34 BST 2007

Navigating whilst driving through tunnels can be helped by reading the
cars computer, connecting to its OBD / ECU - you can get at least rpm
and speed, along with a whole load of other stuff - You can also tie
into the indicator lights (useful if there's a junction underground)

Its what the navtech vans use when they go underground (with a gyroscope)