[Talk-GB] Medway Mapping Party

Ben Axcell pray4mojomonkey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:49:45 BST 2007

Subject: RE: [Talk-GB] Medway Mapping Party
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:51:18 +0100
From: gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
To: pray4mojomonkey at hotmail.com

Compsoc might also have a presence at UKM as well as UKC. Theymight also be able help. It’d be worth inviting them along anyway, since they’relike-minded people. I will email the compsoc to see if they are interested (once I dig up their email address.)

I have contacted the IT people at Uni and they have forwarded my request on to the people in charge in room booking at the Medway campus, I am still waiting for a reply. I will keep you updated....
Ben