[Talk-GB] ShoHo Mapping Party

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:17:59 BST 2007

Gregory
You should be able to charge your PDA at T2000 any time during the day.
They will have someone (Estelle) there throughout.

The Lunch venue has not been finalised.  There's a couple of places nearby
that would be suitable, but I think we will rendezvous back at T2000 and
then decide.

See you tomorrow.

80n