[Talk-GB] East Hampshire mapping weekend - evening venue

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sun Sep 9 12:50:04 BST 2007

Hello Andy,

Would like to make the evening venue of the East Hants mapping weekend the
Flower Pots Inn in Cheriton, which brews its own beer :-)

Only thing is, public transport to the area stops at 6.15pm so if we did make
it that venue, we'd need cars. I don't drive myself... would you be able to
take people there?

If not no worries, I can try and find somewhere in Petersfield.

BTW the others have signed up... do you have cars or are you arriving on
public transport?

Thanks,
Nick