[Talk-GB] London Stay

Andreas Brauchli linux at elementarea.net
Fri Sep 14 12:43:11 BST 2007

Hello fellow mappers,

i'm planning on visiting london in early december along with my g/f,
thing is i need a place to stay and i'd like first hand informations :)

i need a nice, cheap * to *** hotel in the 1st or 2nd metro zone. i've
seen (among many others) the "pembridge palace" which seems ok. any
other suggestions/recommandations?

since i'm an OSMapper i'm not gonna go on vacation without my gps. are
there still spots in central london that need coverage (i've seen you
GB-guys have been very active!)? maybe tube stations, parks, ..?

thanks and happy mapping,
andreas