[Talk-GB] Conflicting tagging of london undergoundstations

Nick Folwell nick.folwell2 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 21 08:27:01 BST 2007

I don't think you need a default layer value - layer should just be used
when lines (or other elements) cross, to show which is above and which
below.

It's only the relative values that count, and you might need one line to
pass over one feature at one point, and under it at another. (I can't think
of an example now, but I'm sure there are some...)

Nick Folwell
nick.folwell at btinternet.com